Whether it’s your mortgage, money owed for home improvements, car loans, student loans, or last months’ vacation still on your credit card, most of us have debt.
Debt comes and goes. You pay off everything, and then decide to remodel your kitchen. Your paid-off car finally breaks down and you need to get a new one.
Debt is a part of our lives. But having debt is not necessarily the problem. How you pay back your debt is what counts.
With that being said, do you have a DEBT REPAYMENT plan? Everyone wants to be debt free…but rarely do they have a specific, measurable, and actionable plan to achieve this goal. And without a plan, goals can rarely be achieved.
So what can you do about this?
With the new release of my book, Borrow Smart, Repay Smart, I figure it’s time to remind everyone that our Mortgage Advisors are trained on a custom process designed to help homeowners create a plan to get out of debt faster, and easier. It’s called The Repay SMART Review™. You can schedule one by emailing your preferred Mortgage Advisor at Sierra Pacific Mortgage. It’s that simple.
Some of the answers this process will provide are:
- Where should you start? Meaning, which debts should you attack first, and which debts should you just pay the minimum?
- How do you balance your goal of paying down your debt AND putting money into savings?
- Do you focus on the highest interest rates or the lowest balances first?
- How do you reduce the net cost of your borrowing over time?
- Should you pay extra toward your mortgage, or save that money instead?
- And the best one…what’s your DEBT FREE DATE?
We do NOT charge for this service. It is COMPLETELY COMPLIMENTARY. Why? Because we believe that it’s part of our responsibility to help you better manage your debt and find ways to free up cash flow to save more for your future. It’s one way we give back, and it gives our career a purpose far beyond handing out mortgages. So there are no hidden strings here. It’s what we love to do!
And yes, when we do this well and give back in this way…people do tend to choose our Advisors for their mortgage services when needed. But it’s up to you to take action. It’s your debt. It’s your cash flow. It’s your future. Call or email, and we can help.